Are your clothes tight by all the holiday foods? Then you’re probably MORE-than-ready to slim down and lose the inches…even wear that goal outfit been that’s been hiding in the back of your closet!
Since 2015 is just around the corner, I realized that others like myself would be serious about this and why I’ve decided to create this group. A 21 Day New Year Slim Down!
I’ve tried out many different programs that I can do from the comfort of home, but I’ve still struggled with the nutrition side (I’m a recovering compulsive eater) …until now. I discovered a program called The 21 Day Fix. Genius, and So Simple!
There Will Be:
• NO Expensive Gym Membership
• NO Long Drives
• NO Intimidating Embarrassing Classes
• NO Getting Up Early
• NO Diet Food
• NO Giving Up Foods You Enjoy
Who Is This Group For?
• Ready To Lose Weight
• Ready To Gain Energy
• Ready For A Step-By-Step Fitness Program
• Ready For A Step-By-Step Nutrition Plan
• Ready To Join Others Doing It With You
• Ready For Accountability And Support
When: Monday January 12, 2015
Cost: My coaching, guidance, and support is FREE. You’ll need to have the workout program and your groceries.
You’ll Need: The 21 Day Fix program plus groceries. *Shakeology is optional.
Registration Closes: Friday January 2, 2015. Limited to 20 people.
To Qualify For This Group, You Must:
- Commit to following The 21 Day Fix for 21 Days .
- Engage with the secret Facebook group for length of program.
- Be willing to Be Real. This is about Real people overcoming Real struggles.
The program will follow this SIMPLE approach:
• SIMPLE FITNESS. 30 minute, straight forward daily workouts with Calendar. So you know which workout for which day so you burn fat and get Maximum Results.
NO MORE GUESSWORK!
6 Easy-to-follow 30 minutes workouts on 2 discs:
- Upper Fix
- Lower Fix
- Total Body Cardio Fix
- Cardio Fix
- Pilates Fix
- Yoga Fix
- FREE BONUS – Plyo Fix
• SIMPLE NUTRITION. Each Nutrition Guide spells out EXACTLY what you can eat. You simply choose what foods fit and nothing is off limits if you make room for it.
- No More Diets
- No More Counting Calories
If It Fits, You Can Eat It!
Green - Veggies
Purple – Fruits
Yellow – Carbs
Red – Proteins
Blue – Healthy Fats
Orange – Seeds and Oils
My Personal Review of The 21 Day Fix:
I LOVE to eat! Honestly my biggest fear was not getting enough food and feeling hungry all the time. I’m a recovered closet/compulsive eater and being told NO makes me want to eat MORE.
So I was SHOCKED to find myself actually struggling to get all of my containers in each day. The portions LOOK small, but once you create a plate of food with them or salad, you see that it’s a lot more than you thought it would be.
Just within the first week I had lost 5 inches and 5 pounds – because I was eating the RIGHT kinds of foods, and not worrying about my food scale, calorie counts, etc. I hate that anyway. If it’s complicated, I won’t mess with it.
As a group fitness instructor, the workouts are important to me. These workouts are straightforward and love the modifier to advanced moves shown. No complex choreography, and ONLY 30 MINUTES! That’s what I’m talking about!
- The workouts do use some light weights. Either a band will work, or anywhere from 3-8 pound dumbbells. Maybe up to 10 or more advanced.
This group will fill up FAST! Grab your program and secure your spot in the group NOW!
Limited to the first 20 people!
Once you fill out this form, you will receive an email with instructions on getting your Team Beachbody account set up and how to order your program. Once your order is placed you spot in the group has been secured.
Continue Reading »